Singapore Biennale 2013
Date: 26 October 2013 to 16 February 2014
Venue: Bras Basah Bugis Precinct
Description: A biennal art celebration of epic proportions. The rich cultures and geographies of the Southeast Asian region have historically been the corridor of the world’s major civilisations. The ebb and flow of these complex cultural interactions have yielded responses of accommodation and resistance, leaving legacies of layering and sedimentation within the varied communities. In the 21st century, the speed of transformation in Southeast Asia is perhaps beyond anything experienced by preceding generations. This change is prompting multiple conceptions and perceptions of time and our worlds, both the external and internal. Against this backdrop of past and continuous change, artists have been reflecting, mediating, envisioning, and making propositions. If The World Changed, the title of the 4th Singapore Biennale, is an invitation to artists to respond to and reconsider the worlds we live in, and the worlds we want to live in.
If you are planning to attend any of these events and need a place to stay, you can look at our 2014 Singapore Hotel Deals and Packages.
- Jan 2014
- Chinese Restaurant – closed
- One-Day Singapore Sightseeing Pass
- Special Dining Privilege Partners
- Father’s Day Promotions 2012 at Riverview Hotel Singapore
- Riverview Hotel Singapore Mother’s Day Promotions 2012
- The Riverview 2012 Great Singapore Sale (GSS) Hotel & Dining Deals
- Triple Riverview Hotel Singapore Easter Holiday Bonanza
- March 2012 Surprise – S$10 Off Best Available Rates
- S$10 Off Best Available Rates – March 2012 Surprise
- Double Holiday Deal Singapore Hotel Promotion