Riverfront Singapore Hotel Accommodation & Dining
Set amidst the historic Singapore River, Riverview Hotel is a preferred and affordable 4-star hotel for Business and Leisure travellers. Conveniently located near the Central Business District (CBD) and popular local Business, Meeting, Shopping, Entertainment and Leisure Venues, you are always minutes away from where you want to go.
While the hotel’s range of services and facilities, including the Executive Club Lounge, Business Centre and Swimming Pool, accommodates your business and leisure needs, you can enjoy a mesmerising panoramic view of the iconic river or city skyline from the comfort of our 476 rooms.
Our specialty Restaurants offer a variety of fine International, Chinese, Japanese and Western cuisine and local favourites in buffet and a la carte styles. With Indoor or Alfresco Riverfront Dining settings, such a wide gastronomic choice will certainly satisfy your palate.
For Company and Private Events and Functions, our Ballroom, which can cater for up to 340 people, and 7 Function Rooms are ideal venues for Residential/Non-Residential Seminars, Meetings, Workshops, Product Launches, Team Building, Cocktails, Wedding Banquets and Birthday Parties.
Evenings are always full of activities when you stay at Riverview Hotel.
You can chill out at our lounge and be entertained by a live band, or dance the night away at the award-winning night music and entertainment club, Zouk, which is only a short walk away. The hotel is also just opposite the popular Robertson Quay and near the colourful Clarke Quay, where you can enjoy a range of delightful Riverfront Dining, Entertainment and Shopping Activities along the Singapore River.
So, whether you are in Singapore for Business, Meeting or a Holiday with your family and friends, you will always find a comfortable and memorable stay at Riverview Hotel along the Singapore River – the tranquillity of Riverfront Accommodation and Dining in a cosmopolitan city.
Hotel in a Convenient Location
- Downtown (just outside the Central Business District)
- Near major Meeting, Conference and Event Venues in Singapore
- 10 minutes’ drive to Sands Expo & Convention Center at Marina Bay Sands
- 10 minutes’ drive to Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 20 minutes’ drive to Singapore Expo
- 10 minutes’ drive to Marina Bay Financial Centre
- 5 minutes’ drive to Raffles Place,Shenton Way
- 25 minutes’ drive to Changi International Airport
- 10 minutes’ drive to the Singapore Flyer, Esplanade and F1 Pit Building (Singapore Formula One night race)
- 5 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, Singapore’s famed shopping belt
- 15 minutes’ drive to VivoCity, HarbourFront Centre, Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore
- Walking distance to Zouk, Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay, Chinatown and Great World City Shopping Mall
- Affordable public transport (buses and taxis) just outside the hotel
- Free Shuttle Service to Orchard Road and Clarke Quay MRT station/Chinatown
Click here to view our 2012 Singapore Hotel Deals and Packages.