Satisfy your palate with a gourmet journey from International Buffet and Singapore Favourites to home-cooking recipes in restaurant style and Japanese cuisine at Riverview Hotel along the enchanting Singapore River.
Offering indoor or alfresco waterfront dining by the river, the menus by our award-winning chef will make every bite a gastronomic delight!
Our dining outlets are:
- River Garden Coffee House (level 1, opens 24 hours)
- River Terrace (level 1, outside River Garden Coffee House)
- River Palace Chinese Restaurant (level 2)
- Jade Lounge (level 1)
- Jade Terrace (level 1, outside Jade Lounge)
- Irodori Japanese Restaurant (level 3)
DBS/POSB Credit Card Special – Now to 30 Dec 2013
Enjoy 15% off your total bill at our outlets, except Irodori Japanese Restaurant. Click here for details.
Award-Winning Executive Chef
The kitchens of River Palace Chinese Restaurant, River Garden Coffee House and hotel catering/banquet at Riverview Hotel are headed by Executive Chef Lewis Tay, a veteran of the hotel industry with an impressive 30 years’ wealth of culinary experience in the past 30 years.
Armed with his Southern Pacific Hotel Corporation (Australia) Hospitality Training Board Certificate, Chef Tay has worked in various renowned restaurants and hotels in Australia, China and Singapore.
These include Burleigh Hut Restaurant, Ramada Hotel, Hyatt on Collins, ANA Hotel Gold Coast and Victoria Arts Centre, Central Hotel Nanjing, Traders Hotel and Furama Riverfront Singapore, among others.
During his illustrious career, Chef Tay has won a number of international awards and honours:
- Creative Chef Trophy Award – Delifrance 5th Edition International Sandwich and Hors D’oeuvre Challenge (Lyon, France), 2005
- 4 Gold Medal Awards with Best Entry Featuring Meat – Salon Culinaire (Australia), 1991
- 2 Gold and 2 Silver Medal Awards with Perpetual Trophy – Salon Culinaire (Australia), 1989
- Gold Medal and Excellence Award – Catering Institute of Australia
- Bronze Medal Award – Salon Culinaire (Singapore), 1986
Diners at our restaurants by the Singapore River will get to enjoy innovative dishes created by Chef Tay.