Responsible for the PABX Switchboard telephone system.
- To operate the telephone switchboard and answer all in-coming and out-going calls including internal communication
- Programmes wake-up calls for guests and ensures that all information and telephone conversations are handled with confidentiality
- Performs other assignments delegated by the Front Office Manager
- Minimum Secondary education level
- Must be able to converse in English and Mandarin
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Qualified locals are welcome to apply, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click on “Apply Now” and include a full detailed English resume, expected salary and a recent photograph in your email. For enquiries, please call Human Resource at (65) 6349 4801 / 4832.